Trip No. 7 $140 - 3 Days - Requires Portage At Brinkhaven and Mohawk Dam.
All Trips Include
1 Canoe • 2 paddles • 1 Life Jacket per person • Drop off and/or Pick-up and Return • All applicable state taxes included
Paddling times are approximate and will vary according to weather, river conditions, paddling & courtesy. Rates are based on a per canoe basis.
Greer Primitive Mohican Riverfront Camping regular rates are $7 pp per night. Group rates upon request. Includes water & portable toilet access. Firewood, ice & tubes available for purchase. Make your primitive camping & canoeing reservation today!
All patrons must read and sign a release form. - * Tax included on all trips *
Customized trips available. Ask for details
1 Life Jacket per person.
Drop off and/or Pick-up and Return
All applicable state taxes included.
Restricted To 3 & 7 Mile Trips ONLY.
6 Man Raft Trips - (3- Person Min. with a Max. of 6 )
* 1 Life Jacket per person.
* Drop off and/or Pick-up and Return
* All applicable state taxes included
* No hard coolers, no pets, no smoking.
* 1 Life Jacket plus tube per person.
* Drop off and/or Pick-up and Return
* All applicable state taxes included.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa are accepted. Tax is included on ALL rates.
SPECIAL GROUPS & company outing rates are available upon request. Group rates vary from type of group, number of people, length of trip, etc. We will not be beat by any rates confirmed to you!
Non-Profit groups MUST supply a copy of tax exempt status for our files.
Please review our Rules for Safety and/or view our Canoe Safety video on display at the Livery.
LIFE VESTS SHOULD BE WORN AT ALL TIMES.
No refunds after watercraft is contracted for or taken out regardless of weather. We require all trips to be in by no later than 8:00 p.m., or a late fee will be charged.
CATERING is available for you or your group. Call for menus and details.
OPEN April 1st through November 1st
(Ohio's oldest canoe leasing business operated from the same location) is the only livery on West 39 and Main Street in downtown Loudonville. Our leased canoes, kayaks, & tubes float along the same winding MOHICAN RIVER and quiet wooded countryside enjoyed and respected by Indians and settlers hundreds of years ago. We are dedicated to friendliness and service and wish to assist you in every way possible so that you will enjoy your vacation-time here in "Mohican Country". If this is your first trip with us, we'd like to recommend our popular 9 mile ride. For something different, try our refreshing "Lazy-Overnighter", 23 miles of canoeing, including one night of camping "under the stars" at our Greer Landing stop.
If you prefer a more private trip we recommend our new UP RIVER ADVENTURES. We drive you up-river and you float back to our livery. No waiting for pick-up. We have special group discount rates for schools, churches, companies and other organizations. Inquire how your group can qualify and take advantage of these savings.
There are so many things to do at the LOUDONVILLE CANOE LIVERY: canoeing, kayaking, tubing, camping, lodging, hiking, shopping, River Room Lounge, picture taking and driving through authentic Amish country. Please feel free to write or call us anytime of the year and we'll be glad to help you plan your next vacation.
We're looking forward to meeting you!
The Loudonville Canoe Livery Staff
Please Review Rules for Safety and View our Canoe Safety Video. A Release Form must be signed by all patrons.
1. CANOES and KAYAKS can upset. DO NOT STAND IN BOATS.
2. LIFE JACKETS are a must, State Law requires that ALL boaters WEAR THEM or have them in their possession.
3. Average Water depth is from ONE FOOT to FIVE FEET, depending on rainfall (depth varies).
4. For first time canoers, ask us for pointers. You are in the majority!
5. We recommend an adult canoe with a child 12 or under.
6. Please wear TENNIS SHOES, so you don't cut your feet.
7. Bring DRY CLOTHES - plan on getting wet.
8. Lock all VALUABLES in car trunk.
9. Check CAR KEYS at our registration desk, before starting trip.
10. NO GLASS CONTAINERS PERMITTED ON RIVER.
11. DO NOT LITTER - State Law! FREE TRASH BAGS are available.
12. You are RESPONSIBLE to KNOW YOUR DESTINATION and FINAL PICK UP TIME. Late arrivals will incur additional charges.
13. No Open Containers or Under Age Alcohol Consumption on River - STATE LAW.
14. A RELEASE FORM MUST BE SIGNED!View/Download Waiver Form
Loudonville Canoe Livery
424 West Main St.
Loudonville, Ohio 44842
Toll Free: 1-888-226-6356
Sign up for our Mailing List a get chance to Win a FREE Canoe Trip.